ABC Dragoo is interested in partnering with well-respected brands whose aesthetics, quality level and passion for a life well-lived align closely with both her own expectations as well as with those who read the ABCD Design digital sketch book.
Please contact Amy Beth at abcd[at]abcddesign[dot]com regarding:
- Hosting Twitter parties and chats.
- Planning, Hosting, and Styling branded or co-branded events.
- Hiring ABCD to perform demonstrations on entertaining, tabletop design, flower arranging, cooking or baking tutorials, knitting and craft.
- Scheduling her to speak on interior design and entertaining trends or to design enthusiasts about getting involved with social media and blogging in the lifestyle and design sector.
- Television features, print media or other brand exposure opportunities. Conference Sponsorship
To develop and expand the online presence of ABCD Design, Amy would like to attend 2-3 design blog conferences per year. To help with expenses associated with tickets, travel, accommodations, food and additional expenses, ABCD would like to partner with companies who would like to be represented at these conferences.
An exclusive sponsor would receive the following:
- 250 x 250 above the fold advertising in the sidebar of ABCD Design for 3 months.
- Two dedicated posts about the conference, before and after, that will include a thank you message to your company with an organic text link to your website.
- Tweets, including your company’s Twitter handle the week before, during and after returning from the conference.
ABCD is open to customizing a package to fit the needs of an exclusive sponsor. Please email abcd[at]abcddesign[dot]com to inquire about sponsorship opportunity.
Amy traveled with a select group of designers, editors, and lifestyle bloggers to Seattle for a culinary adventure through Pike Place Market and for cooking class at the Miele Gallery in October 2013. She had hands-on instruction while test driving the new Combi-Steam oven in addition to learning about the cleaning and cooking products offered by the Miele Lifestyle brand.
-Annie Selke Co.
ABCD Design was invited to travel with a group of NYC Design Bloggers on a Roadtrip to the Berkshires in May 2012. During the trip they toured and learned about the people behind the brands at Annie Selke’s ‘Dash and Albert’ and Pine Cone Hill.
In May 2012, ABCD was invited to take part in an overnight to the Brimfield Antiques Fair with Robert Allen Fabrics to learn about their newest line, Naturals.
In February of 2012, Amy was invited to join the illustrious Blogger Ninteen with fashion forward faucet brand, Brizo. In addition to being invited to partake in a think tank on Brizo designs, she was also thoroughly educated about the Brizo brand. As part of the trip, ABCD attended an all expense paid trip to learn how to make handmade spaghetti at Sur La Table and attended Jason Wu’s fashion show at Spring 2012 Fashion Week.
In September 2011, ABCD was invited to take part in the inaugural London Blogtour trip. In just a few weeks time Amy Beth garnered 2 million+ views for the #BlogTour2011 hashtag on Twitter alone.
ABCD was both a guest blogger on the Real Simple website as well as an onsite pop-up shop design blogger at the NYC Holiday Pop-Up Shop.
ABCD partnered with Joss and Main for the Spring #DesignTV party at the Eventi Hotel in New York City during the Blogfest 2011 conference.
- New York Design Center
Amy Beth has worked with the New York Design Center on multiple occasions including the last two annual ‘What’s New, What’s Next’ events and Dining By Design where she spoke to attendees about social media and being ‘connected.’
- Hastens, High Falls Mercantile, Serena and Lily, Michele Varian, Ice Milk Aprons, Shandells, Emily Anderson, and many other luxury lifestyle brands have partnered with ABCD Design for her blog-i-versary celebration giveaways.
- Blog Out Loud
ABCD sat on the panel at Blog Out Loud 6 in NYC where spoke about the power of social media.
ABCD was tapped to help teach social media skills at the Las Vegas World Market Center to furniture retailers, manufacturers and interior designers.
- The Flawless Foundation
Amy designed flower arrangements for the Perfection Party in New York City.
MomTrends asked ABCD to speak about trends in Holiday Tabletop Decor to a group of 45 NYC area mom bloggers.
ABCD designed a tablescape and spoke about easy entertaining and floral design to a group of +/-1200 women.
- Driscoll’s Berries, The Daily Grommet, Gilt Home, Sotheby’s Wine, and Lilian August with New York Cottages and Gardens Magazine all have asked ABCD to take part in and promote, or host a lifestyle chat using Twitter or facebook.
Created by Amy Beth Cupp Dragoo